Resolve bugs and close support cases quicker with Log Lion!
Log Lion is a productivity tool for viewing and analyzing log files. Log Lion empowers your
developer, support, testing, and IT staff by increasing their
productivity. Designed to reduce wait times by taking advantage of
modern processors and available amounts of RAM.
A log file is a history of events written to a file. Many applications use these
files to record their activity for later diagnostics. Use Log Lion to dissect and
analyze these files quickly.
You can bookmark, limit the viewable range, copy-n-paste in RTF & HTML, colorize
entries, syntax highlight content, search, and filter. Log Lion is a
multi-threaded application that will complete tasks in the background while
notifying you of its progress and allowing you to cancel long operations.
Log Lion makes good use of regular expressions allowing you to form complex
matches and parse sub data. Tools allow you to analyze and visualize your
Log Lion is the best and most productive log viewing application.
- 32 and 64 bit editions.
- Designed to be productive with large amounts of data. Fast, multi-threaded, and
- Supports large files up to 4 GB.
- Windows Event Sources (Application, Security, and System) and Windows Event Log
files (.evt and .evtx).
- Text files (.txt) with ASCII, UTF-16LE, and UTF-8 encodings.
Supports line endings from Windows (CR LF), Unix (LF), & Macintosh (CR).
- Standard text formatted files such as Comma Separated Value files (.csv), Tab
Separated Value files (.tsv), and web logs (W3C Extended Log files from popular web servers such as IIS).
- Text Profile wizard to define parsing of your own custom log file formats.
- Powerful filtering and searching with an expressive boolean language. Includes
a syntax highlighting expression editor.
- Copy-n-paste entries formatted as Rich Text, HTML, Simple Text, CSV Text, or XML.
- Export to common file formats such as CSV, HTML, XML, and RTF. i>
- Color entries by unique column values, filters, or regular expressions to clearly identify your data.
- Range limiting to speed up filtering and searching of large
files and zero in on what's important.
- Auto-refresh to follow logs on live servers.
- Bookmarks, navigation bar, step next, search any column, match case, whole word, regular expressions,
and boolean expressions.
- Data analysis tools such as histogram, subtotals, statistics, profiler, unmatched pairs, and open scopes.
- Windows 7 or better with the latest service updates.
- 2.3Ghz CPU or better.
- 4 GB RAM or better.
- 50 MB of hard disk space.
- 1024 x 768 resolution or better with minimum of 32 bit color.
- Internet Explorer 9 or better installed.
Download Log Lion for a free 45 day try out now!
Single user and volume discounted licenses available.